I’ve recently gained a bunch of new followers, so I wanted to first say hi and thanks for following me! I hope you love my blog.
But I also wanted to give you some info that may make following me more of a positive experience for you.
- I post photos and updates about my life. If you’re here for hockey and don’t give a crap about all that, please block my “personal” tag. Everything that isn’t hockey goes in there, so you won’t see anything but Penguins 24/7.
- On the flip side, if you do actually care about who I am, you can check out my About page. My email, Flickr and Twitter are also listed on my blog’s main page if you just can’t get enough of me (not likely!).
- If you’re looking for a specific Penguin, you can use my Tags page. If you’re looking for someone you don’t see there, let me know and I’ll work on adding the tag and updating my posts.
- If you need some awesome Penguins blogs to follow, you can find some of my favorite people on my Loves page. This page lists blogs, players and general things that I enjoy.
- Lastly, if you’re ever wondering where a photo/gif came from, or anything else, please ask me. I’m more than happy to give a link or to hunt down videos. You’re never ever bothering me. I love hearing from you guys, and if I can help I’ll always give it my best shot.
So thanks again for the follow, and I hope you stick around forever and ever.
It says “@emalkin71geno and I got a souvenir from our president! Thanks @arkady1972 !!!!”
Damn it that was a beautiful touchdown! Great response by the Eers!
I love college football!
Let’s gooooo Mountaineers!!